People make the difference.
Discover how you can make a difference in the life a public safety officer.
Police officers face enormous obstacles to their well-being and safety – but they do not face these challenges alone.
Many citizens and police professionals stand with them.
For more than 20 years, Police Protective Fund has been a destination for people who wish to make a difference in the well-being of police officers and their families.
- Programming that comforts those in grief (The Survivor Network)
- Trains and inspires the next generation of police chaplains (Police Chaplain Project)
- Prepares police leaders for the myriad of decisions they confront following a line-of-duty death (Crisis Leadership Seminars)
- Challenges young people to stand with their community’s real heroes (Junior Police Academy).
Master your unique capacity to make a difference…tell us who you are and get started.
Everyone has a role to play
Join America's top cops and discover how you can make a difference in the life a public safety officer. We provide the tools and inspiration you need to take meaningful action on behalf of the men and women of law enforcement.
Police leaders confront a myriad of decisions following a line-of-duty deat.
We help prepare them.
We sponsor nationwide seminars (The Healing Power of Ceremony and the Police Funeral Seminars) for police leaders lead by one of the nation’s foremost authorities on police funerals & bereavement – John Cooley.
Few individuals better understand the significance and potential healing power of police funerals than John Cooley, a 30 year veteran of the Los Angeles Police Department.
Cooley’s insights into how we honor the dead in a way that heals survivors and ennobles the law enforcement profession will change the way you think about the “unthinkable”.
Police chaplains play a critical role in the well-being and spiritual survival of police officers and their families.
We help train and inspire them.
ChaplainUSA.org puts selections from this project to immediate use; providing practical, old school tools for tomorrow's crisis.
- Helping a new generation of chaplains find the inspiration to get started. (Police Chaplain Project);
- Providing members of law enforcement's extended family insight into how to comfort those in grief (The Survivor Network);
- Preparing police leaders for the myriad of decisions they confront following a line-of-duty death (The Healing Power of Ceremony and the Police Funeral Seminars)
Young people discover their unique power to restore and rejuvenate law enforcers (Junior Police Academy).
The Junior Police Academy awakens the spirit of nobility and justice in young people by building a bond of friendship and trust with police officers.
For more than 20 years, the Junior Police Academy has assisted police departments across the United States effectively reach out to the youth in their community – making both cops and kids